[time-nuts] LEA-6T Software.

Had had at to-way.com
Mon Aug 25 15:45:29 UTC 2014

Don,

If got to my web site at  to-way.com and hit the Time-Nuts page then the Antcom L1/L2 Choke Ring antenna there are a series of pics. of the antenna while I was refurbishing it.
The flat top radome has been replaced with a conical one for snow shedding.

Had
K7MLR

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard

Everyone has a photographic memory; some just don't have film