[time-nuts] OCXO Phase Noise Measurement in Primitive Conditions

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Wed Aug 27 19:13:55 UTC 2014

Hi Poul,

I accidentally replied to only you (and had to repost to the list), so I'm redirecting this thread back to the list.

I have tried smaller gains, but I'll do it again.  I'll post back later with a d gain of 1/9 of what it was for those plots.   The difference will be obvious on the DAC plot.  I did change the differential algorithm since I tried it with low gain, so maybe it'll help.

Bob