[time-nuts] Time-Nuts Digests displays strange...

Charles Steinmetz csteinmetz at yandex.com
Fri Aug 29 16:24:56 UTC 2014

Burt wrote:

>Starting with time-nuts Digest, Vol 121, Issue 70, all of the posts
>in a digest are running together with no breaks between individual
>posts, just one long paragraph.

It's not just digests, I have the same problem since the list s/w
change and I receive individual e-mails.  One thing we have in common
is Eudora 7.1 running under 32-bit Windoze.  I mentioned it to John,
but so far we haven't managed to come up with a solution.  At this
point, I think it's safe to say that the new s/w does something
different relating to carriage returns and line feeds that makes
Eudora unhappy, but I have no idea what.  I wonder if the Mailman
support folks have dealt with this.

Best regards,

Charles