[time-nuts] Subject: Re: Oscilloquartz 3210 Cesium Standard

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 00:24:46 UTC 2014

Chris
Sorry its not working. Very nice looking unit though.
I did the Frankenstein thing on my 5060/5061.
So if its bad there is no harm in seriously digging in. After all its just
physics.
On Frankenstein it took me an honest 6 months and the support of the
time-nuts you already have. Learned a ton in the process and the monster
lives.
I was lucky at the same time I came across a HP pico-amp meter and could
read the tube current directly and it was pitiful.
Good luck
Paul
WB8TSL