[time-nuts] KS-24361 Output spectrum to 100 MHz

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Dec 2 12:07:30 UTC 2014

Hi

The interesting thing about the 10 MHz is that it is “clean enough”. The signal was designed to feed the reference for things like counters and spectrum analyzers. It’s plenty clean enough (spectrum, phase noise, and ADEV) for that use. There are a *lot* of 10 MHz OCXO’s out there with a spectrum that is not as clean of sub-harmonics as that output.

Bob