[time-nuts] ***SPAM*** Oncore m12+t PPS sawtooth correction board.

Mike Cook michael.cook at sfr.fr
Wed Dec 3 06:19:43 UTC 2014

Hi Tom,
 I would certainly be interested. I have 4  receivers that I would like to add that feature to. I was thinking of also trying the technique with other receivers, such as Trimble Jupiter/SMT or newer Ublox which provide quantization data so I was thinking of a more generic serial/PPS pass through which could handle all those protocols quantization messages.