[time-nuts] Convert Stanford Research SR620 time-interval counter to SR625 ???

Neil Schroeder gigneil at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 21:41:26 UTC 2014

I am convinced it's a grounding problem as well but I'm overly paranoid
about frying my not-cheap oscillator experimenting with it if others had
experience.

I went through a couple of them prior to getting one with a fully
functional photo acquisition system so I wasn't gonna quibble over a few
bits on a serial interface when the oscillator obviously work.