[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361 10 Mhz out success.

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Dec 4 02:07:18 UTC 2014

Hi

So how does the 5 MHz get into the FPGA and / or  CPU?

In order to discipline the OCXO and to generate the PPS, there must be a path. If that path is independent of the 15 MHz (or 15 and 10) multiplier(s) then you have a lot of things you can do. If either of the existing multipliers need to be kept running, that limits you a bit.

Bob