[time-nuts] LTE-Lite

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 14:41:35 UTC 2014

That is a good suggestion. But I fall into the camp. "Not really that
important now."
At least not to get me to pull it out of the rack. :-)
The little LED are pretty bright and I remember some broadcast equipment
used light pipes.
OK now I am going to get silly but this is time-nuts. I think light pipe
and fiber optics are two different terms.
Yes they both pass light. But a fiber optic is a precision glass or plastic
waveguide. A light pipe is a bulk piece of plastic that is not a wave guide
in respect to the accuracy of the walls.
Oh I am so doomed now that I said that.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL