[time-nuts] PRS-45 Cs Standard

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 15:00:05 UTC 2014

Thanks Magnus, and apologies to all for the "not-so-smooth" conversion to
the new site. I still have a few random bugs that I am trying to squash and
I appreciate your patience...

On the other hand, performance of the new server seems to be good.

Didier KO4BB

On Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 7:22 AM, Magnus Danielson <magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
> wrote:

> FTS4065C revision J manual uploaded.
>
> I knew the login and password where some "fake" values, but I just could
> not locate it and didnt' have them cached.
>
> Cheers,
> Magnus
>

> On 12/06/2014 01:56 PM, Didier Juges wrote:
>
>> Magnus and all,
>>
>> Thanks for the heads up, the Upload Instruction link has been fixed.
>>
>> The short of it:
>> click on the "Upload File" button, use "manuals" for both login and
>> password, enter your email and any message for me (optional), select your
>> file, fill the info the fields about the document as suggested and click
>> "Upload".
>>
>> Didier KO4BB
>>

>> On Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 5:44 AM, Magnus Danielson <
>> magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
>>
>>> wrote:
>>>

>>  Charles,

>>> 1) It's the standard FTS4065 manual.
>>> 2) It was quicker to email it than locate the link.
>>> 3) The upload instruction is unreadable, so I can't upload to Didier's