[time-nuts] HP 5061Cs reference question

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 16:46:00 UTC 2014

Yes indeed I used the GPSDO to do exactly that.
When I play with the synthesizer things go all over the place.
As someone pointed out a long time ago, the synthesizer doesn't behave as
you may think. Logically I had believed that a LSD of 1 change would be
some simple shift. But it seems that was wrong.
What I am looking at may be a drift thats far smaller the 1 LSD. I can't
really tell.
Regards