[time-nuts] 1900kHz radiolcation testing on east coast US?

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Mon Dec 8 19:14:38 UTC 2014

Hello Frits,

Interesting.  A little different than what I heard - but of course depends
on the bandwidth somewhat.

How many dB was this up from the noise floor?  Or - what is the signal
level of the received signal?
What modulation did you try to decode or did you just set it wide-AM?

I saw something like I mentioned around 1.915 MHz.  It then dropped down to
around 1.913 MHz - and then it went away.
I did make a recording - but I didn't get the best part due to the signal
moving down a bit - from 1.915 to 1.913 MHz.

Thanks,
John
AJ6BC