[time-nuts] Linear voltage regulator hints...

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 19:30:23 UTC 2014

Dan -
  Almost all the 3-terminal 7805-style regulators are going to have tempcos
near -100 or -120PPM/DegC.

  Bare 5.6V zener has a tempco closer to 40PPM/DEGC.

  I don't know anything that combines the reference with the pass device in
the same package and gets to a few PPM/degC. Obviously few-PPM references
are readily available.

Tim N3QE