[time-nuts] Another GPSDO

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Wed Dec 10 02:13:16 UTC 2014

Paul,

Thanks for the info. I have been following most of the discussion on
these units. I have even saved several posts, so that I could
reference them once I had one of these.

I do plan on letting it cook for quite some time. I will certainly
check it via serial port to make sure everything is OK before the 30
day warranty is up.

I just dug up some SMA to BNC pigtails I still need to find a 24 VDC
supply (I think I have one), make a power cable, move some things to
make a space for this thing, etc.

Joe Gray
W5JG