[time-nuts] Documents relevant to SR620

Jean-Louis Oneto jl.oneto at free.fr
Wed Dec 10 10:09:23 UTC 2014

I have a pdf file in which I have already reunited the user manual, the schematics, several application notes. The format of the pages are mixed: most of the manual is in A4/Letter, the schematics are in A3. I have added a full table of contents, in bookmark format.
The size of the file is around 5.5 MB.
Let me know if you are interested, and how I can send it to you.
Regards,

Jean-Louis Oneto

Envoyé depuis un mobile Samsung