[time-nuts] 1968 Scientific American Magazine: Cesium Clock Standards

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 13:20:40 UTC 2014

Dave I do not know why but it was one of two things as I barely recall.
Magazine format change (Need dumber for more readers) or the fellow died.
That was a long time ago.
I know as a kid that inspired me on more then one occasion to do something.
They are still a good read. there was some pdfs at some sight or a book or
something.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL