[time-nuts] 10MHz LTE-Lite - PPS accuracy?

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Dec 10 17:19:20 UTC 2014

I'll admit, to my shame, that I have yet to deduce how to use USB provided
DCD for PPS.
I've looked,  really I have but to no avail.

I see that the code has been in the driver circa Linux 2.6 but I'm just not
making the "connection".

Can't comment on Linux, but in Windows the COM port driver provides an event
when the DCD line changes state, and Dave Hart's code stores that value to
timestamp the NMEA data when it arrives.

Does Linux not support an interrupt from a virtual COM port?

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk