[time-nuts] Beaglebone NTP server

Dan Drown dan-timenuts at drown.org
Thu Dec 11 14:45:46 UTC 2014

The CPU temperature as measured by the on-CPU sensor went from about
55C to about 60C.

300MHz to 1GHz, ondemand, CPU in red http://dan.drown.org/bbb/run9/temp.png

1GHz fixed, CPU in red http://dan.drown.org/bbb/run8/temp.png

For current drain, I only have numbers at the wall wart measured by a
kill-a-watt.  The entire system goes from 0.02A/1W to 0.04A/2W.  Power
Factor is in the 0.5~0.4 region.

For the pins, that is correct. I chose P8.7 because it was TIMER4's
input, and I can switch between pps-gpio and pps-gmtimer by changing
which dts overlay I'm using.