[time-nuts] 100 MHz VCXOs

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Dec 12 00:20:17 UTC 2014

Hi

Those OCXO’s were made to the spec’s of an OEM customer. The spec’s are owned by that customer and can not be released without authorization from them. Anybody who wants to stay in the business would be a bit crazy to release somebody else’s intelectual property to the public. That’s not an uncommon issue with surplus OCXO”s. Rouglly 99.9% of them are built to customer spec.

Bob