[time-nuts] Fw: Homebrew frequency counter, need help

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Fri Dec 12 09:04:14 UTC 2014

This large posting is from Li Ang.
/tvb

----- Original Message -----
From: Li Ang
To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 7:37 AM
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Homebrew frequency counter, need help

Hi Bob,
   I've sent the PCB to the factory and I am waiting for the new board. This time, it's a 4-layer borad and changed from CPLD to FPGA. This is the first time of FPGA & 4-layer project. Hope everthing be OK.
   TPS79333 as the LDO for TDC. Better PSRR and noise spec than before (XC6206). Analog and digital parts have their dedicated LDO.

   While I'm waiting the the new board. I did a test with PRS10 & FE5650 with current board. It's strange that the 20s adev of "without linear regression" is better than "with linear regression".