[time-nuts] Homebrew frequency counter, need help

Li Ang lllaaa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 16:44:32 UTC 2014

Yes, you are right. 5650_5650 is sig=ref case. prs10_5650 is sig=prs10 and
ref=5650 case.

Since I really want to reduce the noise, what is the best test set you
suggest? All the frequency source I have: FE5650 Rb , PRS10 Rb , MV89a*2
OCXO, Thunderbolt GPSDO, 8663-XS*2 OCXO, Wenzel 100M OCXO(not sure).

How to analyze the ADEV plot to get information about noise?

Thanks