[time-nuts] gravity, space and time

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Dec 12 20:54:03 UTC 2014

Hi

Indeed the time nuts world does intersect very directly with this problem. One of the major drivers for some of the JPL work done back in the 1980’s was to come up with stable enough sources to mount on a deep space probe. The intent was to detect gravity waves. There is always a gotcha, in this case, the lower the amplitude of the waved, the harder they are to detect.

Bob