[time-nuts] Linear voltage regulator hints...

Alex Pummer alex at pcscons.com
Sat Dec 13 04:17:24 UTC 2014

just thinking; OXCO is one ovenized crystal oscillator with temperature
control, better to say temperature stabilizer, thus if the outside
temperature changes the control loop shall keep the internal temperature
constant-- by definition,
the function of the temperature control loop could be observed by the
variation of the supply current of the oven. Also the reference voltage
supplied from inside of the OCXO is coming from a voltage source which
has stabilized temperature, therefore it is "a relative stabil reference
voltage source", which could be used to compare the stability of other
voltages and thus, it could be found which voltage is moving with the
environment's temperature.
73
Alex