[time-nuts] gravity, space and time

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Sat Dec 13 19:42:38 UTC 2014

I guess I am not getting it...

Using relativistic effects on time to sense gravitational changes
is like using dynamite to clean barnacles off of a boat... you can
do it, but surely there is a better tool?

A large part of the dithering about of precision analytical scales
is due to gravity fluctuation caused by the all manner of things.
You can see the fluctuations without going anywhere near 1E-16 in
time, or anything else.

-Chuck Harris