[time-nuts] 58503a and Yixunhk

Adrian rfnuts at arcor.de
Sun Dec 14 01:38:39 UTC 2014

Same here. I have a Z3805A from this vendor that works flawlessly, and I
know of other people that purchased from him without any problems.

To call it a cam when a HP unit comes with a remanufactured box is quite
a harsh statement, IMHO.

I'm glad they are putting those ugly units into a neat and practical box
that is made with attention to every detail.

Adrian