[time-nuts] Ventilation of HP 58503A GPS time & frequency reference receiver

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Mon Dec 15 00:49:06 UTC 2014

If any of you want me to post more photos let me know. I have several of every kind of HP/Agilent GPSDO product. And they are all genuine because I bought them a decade before the China/eBay/GPSDO business.

Right, I probably should have included some of HP's GPSDO products in the "hpclocks" photo shoot.

/tvb

----

----