[time-nuts] Choke Rings and Points North

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Wed Dec 17 06:07:48 UTC 2014

I would venture that the extent of the magic was to note the physical
center of the array, and call that the phase center.

As long as you always orient the antenna in the same direction, any
errors that might exist in the real phase center will be consistent,
and could be corrected for by noting the offset from a benchmark.

-Chuck Harris