[time-nuts] HP 5370A to B conversion

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 06:29:37 UTC 2014

List,
I won a 5370A from ebay. Though it seems to be missing the A channel level knob, the unit was shown powered up with the correct 0.0 on the display, although the unit was sold as non-working for parts or repair.  But the price was right with a best offer accepted.
So assuming (gulp) that the unit works after fixing the A channel problem. is it practical or desirable to convert this to a B unit?
I have one of the new processor boards with the BBone option that I can use in the unit.
Advice requested.
Regards,
Perrier