[time-nuts] HP 5370A to B conversion

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Fri Dec 19 13:55:24 UTC 2014

There really is no need to convert it to a B unit, as
the A unit has the same specifications.  If you put
John Seamons' BBB CPU card in it, it will simply sing
as far as speed goes, and you can use the A or B
virtual roms as you wish.

The principle difference is the B analog boards are
easier to calibrate, and, have a different range of
threshold settings on the front panel knobs..

-Chuck Harris