[time-nuts] New GPSDO on EBAY From China

Dan Rae danrae at verizon.net
Sun Dec 28 17:56:55 UTC 2014

On 12/28/2014 7:25 AM, David Smith wrote:
> Hello Friends,
> I found this new inexpensive GPSDO on ebay listed from a seller from China:
Dave, these have been discussed in the past at some length on this
list.  I would point out that they use a re-cycled Morion OCXO.  I have
had two of these ovens from China; one worked fine, the other has a very
high level of spurious outputs.  I would be wary of using these in
anything without first testing them thoroughly.

Dan