[time-nuts] Downloaded HP"s SmartClock / Size of Lucent modules.

Dr. David Kirkby (Kirkby Microwave Ltd) drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Sun Dec 28 23:39:26 UTC 2014

I have two queries.  Both hopefully quick to answer

1) From what I gather,  the HP GPS timing receivers can be
observed/controlled with HP SmartClock.  But where I download it from? I
drew a blank with Google,  as well as the Microsemi site

http://www.microsemi.com/

which bought Symetricon, which bought the timing bit of HP.

I did get a CD from the Chinese seller I bought 58503A from, but I don't
know if it might have any virus,  so I would rather download the software
from a trusted source.

2)  Can anyone with these $150 two-part Lucent boxes tell me the size of
them.

Dave