[time-nuts] HP-58503A

Richard Thorpe kissov29 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 17:35:12 UTC 2014

This list was recommended to me by the elecraft list.  I have an HP-58503A sat disciplined “clock” that puts out a steady 10MHz to my K3 radio.  Its been working 24/7 for years, I monitor it with David Anderson's Mac GPS Control X software on my iMac. Several days ago error messages showed up i.e.: Health- err, Self Test-err, Int Power- OK, OCXO- OK, EFC-OK GPS RCV-err. Its not tracking any sats and now I cannot event communicate with it at all even with a simple com program.  Is there anyone out therE who can fix these things?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Richard Thorpe K6CG