[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361 power connector

Graham planophore at aei.ca
Tue Dec 30 14:51:06 UTC 2014

I have seen D connectors with the these lock type fittings before but
never did know their correct name. I tried a variety of Google searches
but never did find what I was looking for. I just never looked for D
connector slide latches or slide locks.

Because I didn't have the correct fittings and couldn't find them, I
tried simply substituting with the more common screw type as you find on
your typical desktop computer. I have them all changed out on my units now

cheers, Graham