[time-nuts] New GPSDO on EBAY From China

David Smith w6te at msn.com
Tue Dec 30 18:27:16 UTC 2014

Thanks for the discussion on this GPSDO.
I researched the archives on this going back a few months but didn't find anything.
Although I consider myself a newby or novice Time-Nut I do have three other GPSDO's I've had a Z3801 running for more than 10 years.
My interest in the unit in question lies in the need for a light weight unit I can use as a stable accurate source for my 24 GHz transverter that I use for my rover and contesting efforts. I need something light weight as well as accurate and stable with low phase noise and needs to be able to be located on or close to a portable tripod. I did order one of James Millers units to fulfill these needs. I just thought this may be a much less expensive alternative.
Thanks again for the discussion.
Happy New Year to all!

Dave - W6TE> From: kb8tq at n1k.org