[time-nuts] Replacement fan in SR620

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 2 21:30:53 UTC 2014

With an internal fan I think the covers actually can make a great heat exchanger as well. Often an instrument that is overheating will have portions of the case still cool.  Perhaps the worst example of fan cooling is the Symetricom 512XA Phase Noise Test set. It is kind of out of place on such an otherwise exceptional produce. No offense meant to the Symmetricom engineers. It is one of the few product I have purchased new.

Thomas Knox