[time-nuts] GPS Antenna - was receivers in the same box.

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Wed Feb 5 19:29:26 UTC 2014

Guys,

on this subject, we put together and qualified a convenient  and complete
(fairly) low-cost timing-compatible GPS antenna kit that  includes all the
mounting materials, 150 feet of cable, all the connectors, and  down to the
last screw, nut, and bolt everything one would need to mount  the antenna.
Only standard tools are required for the installation.

Compatible to any L1 GPS receiver, works from 2.5V to 5V. We get up  to
52dB C/No with 150 feet of cable on our uBlox GPS receivers with  this antenna,
and the antenna cable length can be easily extended with  F-connectors on
both sides.

This was done because so many people had problems getting all the parts to
put an antenna together and called us for pointers to antenna kits (which
we  could not find), and we went out and bought all the different pieces
needed to  do so and put these together as a kit.

Check out the _www.jackson-labs.com_ (http://www.jackson-labs.com)  website
if  interested. 10% Time-Nuts discount (one unit per person) - $241.20 per
kit w/o  the lightning arrestor. A bit more pricey when the antenna
lightning surge  protector is included which is mandatory for any outdoor
installation. I know  this is more than what you would pay for a used antenna on Ebay,
but we are  not really making any money on this, we are pretty much selling
it as a  convenience to our customers. Please contact us off-this-list if
interested.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 2/5/2014 09:46:27 Pacific Standard Time,