[time-nuts] A Lady Heather question...

Michael Baker mpb45 at clanbaker.org
Thu Feb 6 21:22:03 UTC 2014

Hello, Time-Nutters--

I have been trying to figure out how to tell
LH to display the GPS birds signal strength
vs EL and AZ. I have a note that says the
command for this is "SAS" but when I enter
/ followed by SAS, the ADEV lists go away
but after a few seconds, the ADEV list starts
back up again.

I do not see the command SAS listed anywhere,
so I have no idea who passed that on to me
or where it came from. A year or so ago I
managed to get the signal strength vs AZ/EL
display running but have lost track of how
to do it.

What am I doing wrong?

Where is the command SAS listed?

Thanks!

Mike Baker

--

“The duty of a Patriot is to protect his
country from its government.” – Thomas Paine