[time-nuts] BC637PCI and OCXO

Robert Watzlavick rocket at watzlavick.com
Fri Feb 7 08:09:42 UTC 2014

Magnus,
What kind of problems did you have with it?  I have a couple of BC635PCI
boards that I've been using for a while with my own LabVIEW-based
register driver.  I've noticed some interesting behavior after board
reset (loses lock for 8 sec to 3.5 min), and after changing the mode
(disrupts lock/phase bits for ~5 sec and freq bit between 4-60 min).

Rev H of the user's guide has the schematics if anybody needs them.

-Bob