[time-nuts] Rb as source for ADEV?

Jimmy Burrell jimmydburr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 11:02:28 UTC 2014

Somewhat like Bob (Stewart) I've spent my life in IT with a little background in Ham Radio. Now, infected with the Time Bug, I'm slogging through tf.nist.gov, wenzel, and leapsecond to try and level up.

I'd like to ask Bob (Camp) if he has a readily available link for a suitably quite homebrew mixer, similar to the one whose parts list he was discussing?

Thanks to Magnus for his links (later in this thread), to which I'd like to add the following for those on the list, like me, who are neophytes.

Fundamentals of Time and Frequency: http://tf.nist.gov/general/pdf/1498.pdf

Using a Time Interval Counter to Measure Frequency Stability: http://ipnpr.jpl.nasa.gov/progress_report/42-90/90S.PDF

The later link, while a little dated, still does a good job of covering concepts.

Thanks again,

Jimmy...
N5SPE