[time-nuts] BC637PCI and OCXO

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sat Feb 8 15:45:11 UTC 2014

On 07/02/14 09:09, Robert Watzlavick wrote:
> Magnus,
> What kind of problems did you have with it?  I have a couple of BC635PCI
> boards that I've been using for a while with my own LabVIEW-based
> register driver.  I've noticed some interesting behavior after board
> reset (loses lock for 8 sec to 3.5 min), and after changing the mode
> (disrupts lock/phase bits for ~5 sec and freq bit between 4-60 min).
>
> Rev H of the user's guide has the schematics if anybody needs them.

I did not see the full "board". I was unable to use the off the shelf
software, so I wrote my own but was not able to get full access to the
board, it behaved as if the CPU side did not work or something.

I can't recall seeing schematics, and if worse comes to worse I might
need a copy of the EPROM.

Cheers,
Magnus