[time-nuts] How I got my FE-5680A to lock in Sydney, Australia

EB4APL eb4apl at cembreros.jazztel.es
Sun Feb 9 02:30:17 UTC 2014

Jim,

According to my log, my first unit sweeps from  9.999766 to 10.000056
and locks in less than 3 min.
My second unit sweeps from  9.9997414 to10.0000493 and also locks in
less than 3 min.
Probably your unit needs to go a little bit higher.  The time spent at
the limits probably is not relevant, I also noticed it and that they
lock when reaching 10.0 MHz in the same ramp, I don't remember if going
up or down.
But now that you are able to measure, what are the figures with the unit
turned up and down?

Regards,
Ignacio EB4APL