[time-nuts] How I got my FE-5680A to lock in Sydney, Australia

Jamieson (Jim) Rowe jimrowe at optusnet.com.au
Sun Feb 9 20:58:24 UTC 2014

Hi Mark,

I doubt if the counter is off frequency, since I'm using the 1pps pulses
from my GPSDO as its timebase. So although there's a bit of short-term
jitter, the longer-term count should be very close.

I will try the experiment you suggest, though, and see what difference
inversion makes to the frequency swing before locking (or non-locking).

Thanks,