[time-nuts] Fw: Rb as source for ADEV?

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Sun Feb 9 21:28:05 UTC 2014

Hi Orin,

No,
 it's not a matter of just talking to the device.  I can to that.  The
problem happens when you want more than one program/process to access
the GPIB bus at the same time; e.g. running two different tests.  For
that you have to have a server process which manages the interface and
relays packets to the clients.  Prologix hadn't written one when they
commented here last summer.

Bob