[time-nuts] Arduino GPSDO with 1ns res TIC

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 15:24:35 UTC 2014

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 5:05 AM, Stewart at g3ysx.org.uk
<stewart at g3ysx.org.uk>wrote:

> Only the plain text is archived.

If you go to the link I posted the attachments are there For example this
one was found on the archive
http://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/attachments/20140211/8bdbc232/attachment-0004.jpg

This mail is also archived at other locations where there are no
attachments but the febo.com archive has them.

Also you might think about using Google Mail.  They keep all my old mail in
a searchable archive that does not take any room on my computer.  I have
everything from years ago and there is never any need to delete anything.
 And I don't have to be on my computer to find it

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California