[time-nuts] GPS accuracy specs

Richard H McCorkle mccorkle at ptialaska.net
Mon Feb 17 01:17:57 UTC 2014

Bob,

The 5ns time stamper data attached shows a 500 second hang in the
1PPS phase from an M12+. A graphic example of why including
sawtooth correction in a GPSDO is a good idea. With 500 samples
having an offset even long filter times create a source control
error unless the offset is corrected in the samples before
entering the control loop.

Richard