[time-nuts] HP 10811-60165 Double Oven Crystal Oscillator Pin-Outs

Richard H McCorkle mccorkle at ptialaska.net
Tue Feb 18 19:07:29 UTC 2014

Chris,

The 10811-60165 may be similar to the HP 10811-60158
that uses using the following pin-out:

1 - BRN Oscillator Return (Com)
2 - RED Oscillator Power (+12V)
3 - ORG Oven Monitor Return (Com)
4 - YEL Oven Monitor Output
5 - GRN Oven Power (+18-24V)
6 - BLU Oven Return (Com)

The following description is from the 10811 A/B Manual
where the recommended oven monitor circuit is shown:

The Oven Monitor Output is an indicator of oven warm-up.
At initial turn-on (warmup) the oven monitor will go to
approximately 1.5 volts below the oven power supply
voltage. After the oven cuts back, the output will drop
to approximately 3.5 volts (at 25°C). The output
impedance of this circuit is 10,000 ohms.

Richard