[time-nuts] Looking for WWVB digital wall clock with digital 24 hour UTC display

Robert Watzlavick rocket at watzlavick.com
Thu Feb 20 01:53:25 UTC 2014

Definitely avoid BRG clocks.  They are reasonably priced and look really
nice on the outside but look like a high school science project inside.
Plus, with both versions I purchased (while at 2 different companies),
the IRIG-B option just didn't work reliably.  It worked some of the
time, just enough to make you think it was working.  Finally, the menu
system is confusing at best.  Just say no...

-Bob