[time-nuts] New WWVB modulation format receivers (NOT)

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Fri Feb 21 15:13:41 UTC 2014

Well, I used to be able to see LORAN pulses w/ a 3-inch diameter loop and
a Tek 7000-series 'scope.

WWVB is hard to detect w/ a 3-foot diameter HP shielded loop w/ integral
preamp & 2 stages of mechanical filters. (HP 117A). The other half ogf the
time it was undetectable.

Paul S uses a loop that is much larger.

-John