[time-nuts] comparing two clocks

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Sun Feb 23 01:49:50 UTC 2014

Jim,

when I did the test on the 53132A, I did the test with the two signals on
top of each other with a very small cable offset of 400ps, then I added a
10ns  delay line to the B signal just to see if the counter would behave
differently.  Here are the results, pretty much looks identical with 0.4ns offset
or 10ns  offset.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 2/22/2014 10:06:30 Pacific Standard Time,