[time-nuts] FE-5680A sweep range setting

Simon Lyons solutionx at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 23 22:01:25 UTC 2014

OK ... I have C245 on the middle board, same as you. Tweaking it and ...

Hmmm, it does affect the range (twitchy is an understatement!) but still
no lock. To be continued....

Now by the 'frequency control board' do you mean the board that overlaps
the top of the D-Sub connector? I have been at a loss to understand this
section. There is all sorts of silicon on it but no inputs of any kind.
Just a 5V supply and a single analog output of 1.99V on the orange wire.
I'm baffled, so if you know what this board is doing, please tell!